Default Today is my Birthday!

I turned 23 today! ^_^

I wore my Sabotage t-shirt earlier and listened to alot of Sabbath today as part of my celebration!
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Happy Birthday young man!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzyIsDio For This Useful Post:

70sOzzyBlackSabbah! (01-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Happy Birthday young man!
    Thanks very much!

Happy Birthday 70's. 23? Are you sure?

Thanks for the answer Doc! I think I'm ready to join the contest, just one more question: suppose I win...do I have to accept the prize? I never did online contests before, not only that but I'm afraid it'll raise suspicion amongst my family if I receive a giant Black Sabbath box in the mail out of the blue one day, thus getting me in trouble at home :[

Hope you enjoyed your day!

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    Happy Birthday 70's. 23? Are you sure?

Thanks for the answer Doc! I think I'm ready to join the contest, just one more question: suppose I win...do I have to accept the prize? I never did online contests before, not only that but I'm afraid it'll raise suspicion amongst my family if I receive a giant Black Sabbath box in the mail out of the blue one day, thus getting me in trouble at home :[

Hope you enjoyed your day!
    ................................HOW did you get that message? Now I'm concerned...not necessarily about you, but like how easily that message was able to have been posted publicly.

On the other hand, thanks, I tried my best to enjoy my birthday, but unfortunately it was a mix of very good and very bad.

It was a copy and paste from your post on "The Listen". It was already out there dude.

It was a copy and paste from your post on "The Listen". It was already out there dude.
    OID clarified and linked me to that post in The Listen thread yesterday via PM, I believe you

Happy birthday my man! 23 is a good age.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpio 2000 For This Useful Post:

70sOzzyBlackSabbah! (01-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
    Happy birthday my man! 23 is a good age.
    Thanks very much! I'll try to make the best of my age then :]

Quote Originally Posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
    OID clarified and linked me to that post in The Listen thread yesterday via PM, I believe you
    I believe you too. It just seemed strange you were worried about the contest and your family. No hard feelings, rock on dude!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to turch118 For This Useful Post:

70sOzzyBlackSabbah! (01-17-2019)

I believe you too. It just seemed strange you were worried about the contest and your family. No hard feelings, rock on dude!
    What happened was there was a period of time where I kept ordering video games from online, then my dad got pissed off about it and lectured me about saving money and not wasting time on video games, then I got worried this applied to everything I ordered online, including Black Sabbath related stuff such as CDs, etc. That's the main reason why I was worried about the contest and my family (I also explained this to OID via PM and he understood when I did)

What happened was there was a period of time where I kept ordering video games from online, then my dad got pissed off about it and lectured me about saving money and not wasting time on video games, then I got worried this applied to everything I ordered online, including Black Sabbath related stuff such as CDs, etc. That's the main reason why I was worried about the contest and my family (I also explained this to OID via PM and he understood when I did)
    70 , don't sweat the details brother , you owe that to no one ,, stay young at heart , respect the family ,,, that's God's greatest masterpiece ..... I said it in "The Listen" , but will say it again - HAPPY BDAY you Sabbath maniac!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BACK TO EDEN For This Useful Post:

70sOzzyBlackSabbah! (01-18-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    70 , don't sweat the details brother , you owe that to no one ,, stay young at heart , respect the family ,,, that's God's greatest masterpiece ..... I said it in "The Listen" , but will say it again - HAPPY BDAY you Sabbath maniac!
    Thanks Doc!!!!

Didn't realize you said it in "The Listen", will see it there too now that you mentioned it :]

I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down. I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort over this whole thing. Let's just try to apply your "quote" and move on from here. Rock the Sabbs!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to turch118 For This Useful Post:

70sOzzyBlackSabbah! (01-19-2019)

I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down. I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort over this whole thing. Let's just try to apply your "quote" and move on from here. Rock the Sabbs!
    Nicely said! It's cool. We shall :]