Default Show us a better cover for Born Again?

Sorry if this has been done.

The rules: random images from the internet, not something you made or are vested in necessarily.

I will start with this one:

Use the font from Black Sabbath self-titled upper left for "Black Sabbath" and bottom right "Born Again"

Note the "purple" tones

FC35206E-FA84-4737-9D59-C37060385F08.jpg

Some things don’t need to be reborn.

Personally, I've never understood why the Born Again cover has been so maligned over the years. As far as Steve "Krusher" Joule's artwork goes, is it really any worse than Speak Of The Devil ?

That said, I do think the Stonehenge would have looked great alongside the baby devil! But I digress. Cool photo W_T_B.

Quote Originally Posted by A Sabbath Historian View Post
    Personally, I've never understood why the Born Again cover has been so maligned over the years. As far as Steve "Krusher" Joule's artwork goes, is it really any worse than Speak Of The Devil ?

That said, I do think the Stonehenge would have looked great alongside the baby devil! But I digress. Cool photo W_T_B.
    I agree, I think the "Born Again"-cover looks great. It's fucking horrifying and bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by A Sabbath Historian View Post
    I think both covers are iconic, especially Speak Of The Devil, I wouldn't want either of them changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ala View Post
    I agree, I think the "Born Again"-cover looks great. It's fucking horrifying and bad ass.
    I love it.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Probably my favorite cover art of all time! Ive got it on a shirt too!

Good to see so much love for the Born Again cover, I wouldn't change a thing.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

When I first saw it, it made me think of cheesy '70s Larry Cohen horror film It's Alive​ (about a killer baby).
    He is not here. He has risen!

The one WTB posted looks like some generic poster you'd see in a new age shop.

Other than the original cover, one of the band pics of Ian, Bill, Tony and Geezer would have been alright...say the one with the dog.
    Last edited by Wheels Of Confusion; 07-19-2019 at 12:14 AM.