Default Judas Priest's New Set list for 2019 Firepower Tour

Judas Priest is performing an interesting new set list on the 2019 leg of their Firepower tour. The set includes some tracks that were never performed live and others which have not been played in several years. I was surprised to see some long-time staples dropped in favor of more rare deep cuts. I did not list specific details, so as not to ruin the surprise. You will have to look this up to see for yourself. I have not seen Priest live since 1991, I will post an update after I see the show next week.

and they still have a lineup that I'd consider credilble!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Judas Priest is performing an interesting new set list on the 2019 leg of their Firepower tour. The set includes some tracks that were never performed live and others which have not been played in several years. I was surprised to see some long-time staples dropped in favor of more rare deep cuts. I did not list specific details, so as not to ruin the surprise. You will have to look this up to see for yourself. I have not seen Priest live since 1991, I will post an update after I see the show next week.
    Sabman, thank you for this post, I'm a long time Priest fan, I'll have to consider checking them out if they come through Jersey again.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

OID, thank you, you should definitely go if the Priest plays near you.

Saturday, May 18, 2019, Albany, NY.

Uriah Heep was a solid opener. They played for one hour, with a set of old and new tracks.

I looked forward to seeing Judas Priest for the first time since 1991. I knew it would be different this time without Glen and KK. I saw the new set list for this leg of the Firepower tour prior to the show, therefore, I was not surprised that long-time staples such as You've Got Another Thing Coming, Painkiller, Metal Gods, Sinner, Green Manalishi, Turbo Lover, and The Hellion/Electric Eye were not in the new set list. Firepower? Nope. The Priest went through the set list like a well oiled machine. Rob was still able to pull off some impressive highs. Rob skipped the familiar banter and band member introductions and plowed through the set list at a rapid pace, 18 songs in approximately 90 minutes. The deep set list was very cool and this Judas Priest lineup delivered the goods. Steeler and All Guns Blazing especially kicked-ass.

Here is the set list from the 5/18/2019 show(not in order):

From Firepower:
    1) Necromancer
    2) Spectre
    3) Traitor's Gate
    4) No Surrender

The remaining tracks:
    1) Heading Out to the Highway
    2) Judas Rising
    3) Halls of Valhalla
    4) The Sentinel
    5) Take These Chains
    6) Starbreaker
    7) Tyrant
    8) Out in the Cold
    9) All Guns Blazing
    10) Steeler
    11) Victim of Changes
    12) Hell Bent for Leather
    13) Breaking the Law
    14) Living After Midnight

In an interview, Rob said that they might mix things up a bit when they play consecutive shows in the same location.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Sabman Cometh For This Useful Post:

OzzyIsDio (05-25-2019)

Uriah Heep was a solid opener. They played for one hour, with a set of old and new tracks.

I looked forward to seeing Judas Priest for the first time since 1991. I knew it would be different this time without Glen and KK. I saw the new set list for this leg of the Firepower tour prior to the show, therefore, I was not surprised that long-time staples such as You've Got Another Thing Coming, Painkiller, Metal Gods, Sinner, Green Manalishi, Turbo Lover, and The Hellion/Electric Eye were not in the new set list. Firepower? Nope. The Priest went through the set list like a well oiled machine. Rob was still able to pull off some impressive highs. Rob skipped the familiar banter and band member introductions and plowed through the set list at a rapid pace, 18 songs in approximately 90 minutes. The deep set list was very cool and this Judas Priest lineup delivered the goods. Steeler and All Guns Blazing especially kicked-ass.

From Firepower:
    1) Necromancer
    2) Spectre
    3) Traitor's Gate
    4) No Surrender

The remaining tracks:
    2) Judas Rising
    3) Halls of Valhalla
    4) The Sentinel
    5) Take These Chains
    6) Starbreaker
    7) Tyrant
    8) Out in the Cold
    9) All Guns Blazing
    10) Steeler
    11) Victim of Changes
    13) Breaking the Law

In an interview, Rob said that they might mix things up a bit when they play consecutive shows in the same location.
    Great set list. I look forward to seeing them b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Firepower:
    1) Necromancer
    2) Spectre
    3) Traitor's Gate
    4) No Surrender

The remaining tracks:
    2) Judas Rising
    3) Halls of Valhalla
    4) The Sentinel
    5) Take These Chains
    6) Starbreaker
    7) Tyrant
    8) Out in the Cold
    9) All Guns Blazing
    10) Steeler
    11) Victim of Changes
    13) Breaking the Law

Sounds great Sabman, will check them out, I've never seen Priest live in concert, except on DVD or VHS of course.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)