Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Wicked Cricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,721

    Default Zack Sabbath to recreat BS 1st Album

    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wicked Cricket For This Useful Post:

    OzzyIsDio (05-23-2019)

  3. #2
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Cricket View Post

    Thanks for the article Wicked. Will this be available for preorder?

    I’m getting it!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Thanks for the article Wicked. Will this be available for preorder?

    I’m getting it!
    Sounds like it's already sold out, bud. Whether or not it's made available in another format (Zakk says it won't) is anyone's guess.

  5. #4
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Sounds like it's already sold out, bud. Whether or not it's made available in another format (Zakk says it won't) is anyone's guess.
    Was there a preorder or something, how can it be sold out?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  6. #5
    maestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Yeah. I usually jump on these things. I saw Vertigo coming pre sale on:******* and I looked quickly online and thought it was one of Zakks guitars so I didnít go for it. Then I found out what it was and it was sold out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    Yeah. I usually jump on these things. I saw Vertigo coming pre sale on:******* and I looked quickly online and thought it was one of Zakks guitars so I didn’t go for it. Then I found out what it was and it was sold out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Maestro, guess I'll be getting my copy on eBay.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  8. #7
    maestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Thanks Maestro, guess I'll be getting my copy on eBay.
    Same here brother. eBay it is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Was there a preorder or something, how can it be sold out?
    Sounds like the preorder was announced before all of the news outlets jumped on it.

    Check discogs once it's available, too. Though it sounds like it's just getting released in that box format so it might be pricey at first. Good luck!

  10. #9
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Sounds like the preorder was announced before all of the news outlets jumped on it.

    Check discogs once it's available, too. Though it sounds like it's just getting released in that box format so it might be pricey at first. Good luck!
    Yeah I'll check Discogs once it's released and eBay, that's what I want the box format, it's being sold for $100 so yes It will be Pricey, I already have the date marked on my calendar.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  11. #10

    Default

    I doubt it is any good honest. Zakk can't sing Ozzy and he doesn't have Iommi's tone.

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSabbath View Post
    I doubt it is any good honest. Zakk can't sing Ozzy and he doesn't have Iommi's tone.
    Amen.

    The whole idea stinks in my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •