Default Black Sabbath 50 Years Exhibition

Iíve been a long time ďlurkerĒ in the forums, but wanted to post as Iím going to the exhibition tomorrow, with my 3 year old whoís sabbath mad (but doesnít understand why lineup changes happen!) and wondered if anyone else on the forum has been/is going? If anyone would like me to, I can try to take some photos of the exhibition and post them if that would be of interest/is allowed?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon78 For This Useful Post:

OzzyIsDio (06-29-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon78 View Post
    I’ve been a long time “lurker” in the forums, but wanted to post as I’m going to the exhibition tomorrow, with my 3 year old who’s sabbath mad (but doesn’t understand why lineup changes happen!) and wondered if anyone else on the forum has been/is going? If anyone would like me to, I can try to take some photos of the exhibition and post them if that would be of interest/is allowed?
    Simon, good to see you posting, and welcome.

I would love for you to take pictures of the exhibition and share them with us, I don't think that would be against the rules.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Simon, good to see you posting, and welcome.

I would love for you to take pictures of the exhibition and share them with us, I don't think that would be against the rules.
    Thanks OID. Any ideas how I can add photos using my phone?

Thanks OID. Any ideas how I can add photos using my phone?
    I think you have to save the photos to your phone and then copy and paste them like you would on your computer, I think that's how its done.

I'm not sure, maybe someone on here who is more computer savvy, can help?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

I think you have to save the photos to your phone and then copy and paste them like you would on your computer, I think that's how its done.

I'm not sure, maybe someone on here who is more computer savvy, can help?
    Thanks. That would be good. I think Iíve found the instructions as to how to do It, but I have a message displaying about my forum permissions saying I donít have permission to post attachments for some reason.

Thanks. That would be good. I think I’ve found the instructions as to how to do It, but I have a message displaying about my forum permissions saying I don’t have permission to post attachments for some reason.
    There is a picture icon above when you go to post your photo, the icon has a picture of a tree on it, click that and copy and paste the url address in the bar and click ok, proceed from there it should be self explanatory from there.

There is a picture icon above when you go to post your photo, the icon has a picture of a tree on it, click that and copy and paste the url address in the bar and click ok, proceed from there it should be self explanatory from there.
    Yeah, I saw that option but I don’t have a url as the photos are on my phone.

Yeah, I saw that option but I don’t have a url as the photos are on my phone.
    If you know (or are able to figure out) how to upload photos from a PC, you can e-mail your photos to yourself from your phone. Then you can access the photos from your e-mail account to upload.

Ted

As I understand it (I've never actually tried it!) you need to save your pictures to the web using a photo storage site such as Flickr or Dropbox. You then insert the picture from there into your comments.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Here's some photos of my visit yesterday with my family. The exhibition is fantastic and well worth a visit if you can.

High Tide Holiday Cottage - http://www.hightide-filey.co.uk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baconbutty For This Useful Post:

Kennyz (07-29-2019), OzzyIsDio (07-28-2019)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baconbutty For This Useful Post:

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baconbutty For This Useful Post:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baconbutty For This Useful Post:

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baconbutty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Baconbutty, great stuff, thanks for sharing, I know you had a great time!

Amazing photos Baconbutty, thanks for sharing them with us.

Ted

Thanks for sharing! Incredible exhibition!
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

It's great to see how Birmingham has come back from the ruins of WWII to be a cutting edge technology and Arts city.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

I was surprised at how nice it was. It was my first time to Birmingham (well the city centre anyway) and it’s a really lovely city. There was an event on promoting the Birmingham 2022 commonwealth games with live music and food tents etc. Had a real vibe to it. Shame the rain dampened it all somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by Baconbutty View Post
    I was surprised at how nice it was. It was my first time to Birmingham (well the city centre anyway) and it’s a really lovely city. There was an event on promoting the Birmingham 2022 commonwealth games with live music and food tents etc. Had a real vibe to it. Shame the rain dampened it all somewhat!
    Again thanks for sharing.

I'm a big Harley guy love the Sabbath bike
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore