Default Bill Ward vs Tony Martin vs Geezer - Round 2

We can have another special round as it fits the chronology sequence quite nicely.

Here we're going to compare the follow up solo albums of our lesser known Sabbath members:

Bill Ward - When The Bough Breaks (1997)
    Geezer - Black Science (1997)
    Tony Martin - Scream (2005)

How would you rank the above albums? As always, I'll kick off:

1) Tony Martin - Scream (2005) - a pretty solid album overall. A vast improvement over his first solo album. Perhaps it lacks a bit of depth in places but it ticks the right boxes for me.

2) Geezer - Black Science (1997) - I feel Geezer toned down the aggression for this album and as a result the riffs and songs could flow better. I think the result is slightly better than his previous album.

3) Bill Ward - When The Bough Breaks (1997) - After his phenomenal debut album, I had high hopes for this one. While I appreciate that stylistically Bill was trying something different, perhaps I could say taking a more 'organic' approach to the overall sound, I think this one didn't do much for me. I only really like When I Was A Child and Animals. Considering this album was somewhat released in a very secluded manner, it didn't really make any impact anywhere.
    Last edited by sin - lum; 07-25-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Bill Ward-When The Bough Breaks

Tony Martin-Scream

Geezer-Black Science
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)