Default Black Sabbath Naivete in Black from the limited edition of the 13 album

(This is a re-post of a previous thread I made, but had an error in it's title that made it largely inaccessible unless you knew how to enter it, I got the ok to re-make this thread and thus have updated it a bit from the original version of the thread)

https://dai.ly/x2q3d4u

Holy SHIT!

Just listened to it for the 1st time a few minutes ago and currently re-listening to it right now, it's INCREDIBLE!

Unlike many of the other 13 songs I listened to, this grew on me on the 1st listen!

It doesn't exactly sound like classic riff-led Sabbath of the 70's, but this feels much more pleasing to the ear to listen to compared to most of the 13 songs I've listened to, it feels more passionate and natural flowing if that makes sense. It feels original and inspired. It feels like the overall sound of the 13 album mixed in with Symptom of the Universe. Not to mention, Ozzy's vocal melody is really good here. Really wish this made it on the stock 13 but glad it's out there in great quality at all.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Quote Originally Posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
    (This is a re-post of a previous thread I made, but had an error in it's title that made it largely inaccessible unless you knew how to enter it, I got the ok to re-make this thread and thus have updated it a bit from the original version of the thread)

https://dai.ly/x2q3d4u

Holy SHIT!

Just listened to it for the 1st time a few minutes ago and currently re-listening to it right now, it's INCREDIBLE!

Unlike many of the other 13 songs I listened to, this grew on me on the 1st listen!

It doesn't exactly sound like classic riff-led Sabbath of the 70's, but this feels much more pleasing to the ear to listen to compared to most of the 13 songs I've listened to, it feels more passionate and natural flowing if that makes sense. It feels original and inspired. It feels like the overall sound of the 13 album mixed in with Symptom of the Universe. Not to mention, Ozzy's vocal melody is really good here. Really wish this made it on the stock 13 but glad it's out there in great quality at all.
    repost from other thread:

I had nearly the same reaction to Pariah, when I first heard it, but then again when I first listened to 13, I had the same reaction to 13 as a double album, every song blew me away, had a smile on my face from ear to ear.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Thanks for reposting from the other thread! Although I was sour on 13 at first, I wanna give the other songs a new chance since I really like this one!

Thanks for reposting from the other thread! Although I was sour on 13 at first, I wanna give the other songs a new chance since I really like this one!
    I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, let us know.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Yep, I shall make another thread about my current 13 album impressions. Do you got a playlist or download of all the 13 songs, including the bonus material?

Yep, I shall make another thread about my current 13 album impressions. Do you got a playlist or download of all the 13 songs, including the bonus material?
    No I just have physical copies.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    No I just have physical copies.
    So the stuff from 13 includes the album itself, the Deluxe Edition songs, The Best Buy exclusive Naievete in Black?, and the stuff from The End?

So the stuff from 13 includes the album itself, the Deluxe Edition songs, The Best Buy exclusive Naievete in Black?, and the stuff from The End?
    Yes, correct.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzyIsDio For This Useful Post:

70sOzzyBlackSabbah! (08-04-2019)

I got my copy of 13 at Best Buy, the double-cd and T-shirt. However, as I got mine the day it came out mine has nothing from The End​ on it.

I still like The Devil You Know better simply because I'm more of a Dio than an Ozzy fan, but I don't think there's a weak track on 13.

If only Bill would have had a "signable contract." Nothing against Brad Wilk, but Bill should have been there.
    He is not here. He has risen!

Quote Originally Posted by DiosSword View Post
    I got my copy of 13 at Best Buy, the double-cd and T-shirt. However, as I got mine the day it came out mine has nothing from The End​ on it.

I still like The Devil You Know better simply because I'm more of a Dio than an Ozzy fan, but I don't think there's a weak track on 13.

If only Bill would have had a "signable contract." Nothing against Brad Wilk, but Bill should have been there.
    This reply makes me want to listen to TDYK, I started getting into Dio some time ago so more Dio tracks would be nice to get into.

Indeed, Bill on 13 would've made me more open to it in general, I still like 13 overall but not as much as I would have liked it if Bill was on it.

Agreed. Even if Bill recorded '13' but didn't do the succeeding tours, it would have been nice.

I have all the 13 versions, you name it I got it, both T-shirt boxes with the two different T-shirts, plus multiple copies of The End.

The Devil You know is simply a great album, love it! I prefer 13 over TDYK, because I'm more of an Ozzy fan, both albums are great though, they both get regular spins from me to this day.

I'm in complete agreement with you on Bill, he should've been there for 13, although for The Devil You Know album, I'm glad they used Vinny, my feelings are that Vinny is underappreciated by many.

Love Bill over any drummer, but Vinny deserved that spot on TDYK album, I know they tried bringing Bill back because he was part of the Heaven and Hell album and that's what they were calling themselves Heaven and Hell, in my honest opinion Vinny deserved that spot on the album and I'm glad he got it.