Default King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Probably a stretch but is anyone else a fan of this band? They just released a great thrash metal album that is probably my favorite album of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by jstheconqueror View Post
    Probably a stretch but is anyone else a fan of this band? They just released a great thrash metal album that is probably my favorite album of the year.
    A friend of mine likes them.
    I haven't heard enough to be "bitten" properly but what I have heard is pretty cool without being a blatant rip off band like Wolfmother, Airborne, Greta Van Fleet etc.

I should go catch their live show but I'm lazy.

I recently saw them live with the bands Orb and Stonefield and it was an epic concert. Played a lot of songs from Infest the Rats Nest and many more career spanning songs. With 15 albums in only 9 years, they have a lot to choose from. At every show, they switch up the set list so there is always that freshness to their set. I definitely want to see them again! I love that they have two drummers and they were able to stay in tune with each other. That is very impressive and it definitely could have been a disaster if they were not in sync.

On another note if you like psychedelic rock this album is a must listen. It is definitely my favorite album that they have done. I love the experimentation on this!

I've only heard one album (Polygondwanaland), but I loved it. I also saw this great cover of "Let There Be Rock" paying tribute to Malcolm Young on YouTube.

>>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. I'm disappointed if Eddie Izzard doesn't like this band.
    "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"