Default 13 / The End Bonus Tracks = the final album that could have been

Hi all. New to the forum, did something very nerdy that I thought people here would enjoy.

During the 13 sessions, Black Sabbath supposedly recorded 16 songs. Eight songs comprised the main album of 13. Four were released as bonus tracks on the Best Buy edition. Four more were released on the End Tour CD. My intent was to compile the 8 bonus tracks to into an album of their own. The main task at hand was coming up with a sequence that has the right flow.

The resulting playlist is not as satisfying an album as 13, but as a bonus album that could has just as easily never been, it's pretty good.

1. Season of the Dead
    2. Peace of Mind
    3. Pariah
    4. Isolated Man
    5. Naivete in Black
    6. Take me Home
    7. Methademic
    8. Cry All Night

I haven't posted this anywhere, although I'm sure it's against the rules to post links here. Was considering posting it on youtube, considering the general lack of availability of the songs.

I enjoyed all the songs they recorded together other than missing a certain someone on drums...

Quote Originally Posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    I enjoyed all the songs they recorded together other than missing a certain someone on drums...
    Yeah, they should've had Tommy Clufetos play on the album.

Quote Originally Posted by Ala View Post
    Yeah, they should've had Tommy Clufetos play on the album.
    Nah, I would of rather listened to a drum machine than him.

I think it would've been fun and ironic to have Appice play on 13. I mean if not Bill.

“Season of the dead” and “Cry all night” are good choices for an opening and closing track. I wish SOTD had a guitar solo in the middle instead of Ozzy singing though. Tony has a cool little riff during that middle bit I like. The solo on “Cry all night” is something I forgot about and enjoyed hearing again. “13” needed more guitar solos.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyandharriet View Post
    “Season of the dead” and “Cry all night” are good audacity temp mail origin for an opening and closing track. I wish SOTD had a guitar solo in the middle instead of Ozzy singing though. Tony has a cool little riff during that middle bit I like. The solo on “Cry all night” is something I forgot about and enjoyed hearing again. “13” needed more guitar solos.
    The resulting playlist is not as satisfying an album as 13, but as a bonus album that could has just as easily never been, it's pretty good.
    Last edited by adamto99; 11-17-2019 at 08:22 AM.