Default Angry Machines, Magica, Master of The Moon and Killing The Dragon to be re-released

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Towlie. I wonder if they'll be released on different dates or we'll get them like in a bundled package?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

They're listed separately on Amazon with a Feb 20th release date.

It's cool, as all of these albums have been out of print for years. It's a shame they couldn't have included more bonus content though, but there's a few rare tracks snuck in there, like Electra and Prisoner of Paradise.

It's cool, as all of these albums have been out of print for years. It's a shame they couldn't have included more bonus content though, but there's a few rare tracks snuck in there, like Electra and Prisoner of Paradise.
    I'll check them out, I guess there is a pre-order link available already?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

I see them on Amazon, it has the release date February 21 2020, but no preorder button where I can add it to my cart, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I see them on Amazon, it has the release date February 21 2020, but no preorder button where I can add it to my cart, weird.
    I think they've only just been added, so maybe preorder would become available closer to release date?

Since I sold my Japanese copies in anticipation of these I have to say these are underwhelming. Some gripes.

"Angry Machines"
    Doesn't include Japan-only song "God Hates Heavy Metal"
    The bonus material is merely a truncated version of "Dio's Inferno: Last In Live"
    Therefore I had to buy the Japanese version again

"Magica"
    Doesn't include Japan-only instrumental track "Annica" or the live tracks from the first "Magica Deluxe Edition"
    Other than "Electra" and "Magica Story" the bonus material appears unreleased BUT they should've included the full "Magica" set from the tour. Instead they omit "Feed My Head" and "As Long As It's Not About Love"
    Nevertheless I will get this one

"Killing The Dragon"
    The bonus material appears to be unreleased yet only 6 tracks. Why?

"Master Of The Moon"
    Includes the Japan-only track "Prisoner Of Paradise"
    The bonus disc ONLY includes 4 bonus live tracks. Why?

These releases have potential, but there's a lot more that they could have (but maybe couldn't, because of rights issues) included. Nevertheless, I'll pick them up and hope that the remastering is kind.

With all due respect though, this should have been in the 'Side, Solo, & Related Bands and Projects' forum.

Are there any preorder links for this yet? Last time I checked they are listed on Amazon, but with no preorder buttons.

I have all the Dio stuff from Elf to solo, but wouldn't mind getting these again with the extras.