- Perry Mason
- I Just Want You
- Ghost Behind My Eyes
- Thunder Underground
- See You on the Other Side
- My Little Man
- My Jekyll Doesn’t Hide
- Old L.A. Tonight
- Whole World’s Falling Down
Track 11 was on the original Japanese version, and is on the 2002 remaster. Track 12 is only on the 2002 Remaster.
- #1/10 by Osbourne/Wylde/Purdell
- #2 by Osbourne/Vallance
- #3/7 by Osbourne/Hudson/Dudas
- #4/9 by Osbourne/Butler/Wylde
- #5 by Osbourne/Kilminster/Wylde
- #6 by Osbourne/Wylde/Purdell/Baron
- #8/12 by Osbourne/Vai
- #11 by Osbourne/Shaw/Blades
- Ozzy Osbourne – Vocals
- Geezer Butler – Bass
- Zakk Wylde – Guitar
- Deen Castronovo – Drums
- Rick Wakeman – Keyboards
- Michael Beinhorn – Keyboards
- Produced by Michael Beinhorn
- Engineered by Paul Northfield
- CD Epic/Sony EK67091 (US 1995)
- MD Epic 481022 8 (US 1995 – MiniDisc)
- CD Epic 481022 2 (EUR 1995)
- CD Epic CEK 67091 (CAN 1995)
- LP Epic 481022 1 (NETH 1995)
- CD Epic EK86645 (US 2002)
- CD Epic EPC 508362 2 (UK 2002)
- CD Epic 5083622000 (AUS 2002)
- CD Sony EICP 790 (JPN 2007)
- During production, the producer Michael Beinhorn was quoted as saying “I’ve got half of Black Sabbath here. If I can’t make a heavy album, then I don’t know who can!” (or something like that, I don’t remember the exact quote)
- This album project started life with a completely different band. That version of the album was thrown out, and what we have here was worked on. The original band had Steve Vai on guitar, Bob Daisley/Mike Inez/James Lomenzo on bass, and Randy Castillo on drums. Only the track “My Little Man” survived from that version of the album.
- “My Little Man” was written about Ozzy’s son Jack.
- “Aimee” was written about Ozzy’s daughter Aimee.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.