- If It Ain’t Worth Fighting For
- It Ain’t Good Enough
- If There is a Heaven
- Back Where I Belong
- Why Love
- Sweet Elyse
- The Last Living Tree
- Now You’ve Gone
- Angel in the Bed
- The Road to Galilee
- All songs and music by Tony Martin, except…
- The Road to Galilee by Geoff Nicholls
- Jerusalem by Martin / Iommi / Powell / Murray / Nicholls
- Tony Martin – Vocals, Guitars
- Brian May – Guitars
- Paul Wright – Guitars
- Carlo Fragnito – Guitars
- Neil Murray – Bass
- Laurence Cottle – Bass
- Zakk Starky – Drums
- Geoff Nicholls – Keyboards
- Richard Cottle – Keyboards & Saxophone
- Produced by Nick Tauber & Tony Martin
- Management: Albert Chapman
- Recorded & Mixed at Revolution Stuidos, Cheshire UK
- CD Polydor 513 518-2 (GER 1992)
- CD Phantom ?? (2003)
- This is the solo album that Tony Martin made that when Sabbath was doing Dehumanizer.
- At the demo level for this album, Tony Martin played all the instruments, but didn’t do that on the final release.
- This album includes a cover of Jerusalem from the Sabbath album Tyr.
- The preview release of the cassette had a few of the songs in a different order than on the final CD – Now You’re Gone & It Ain’t Good enough are reversed.
- The following text appeared inside the CD at the beginning of the liner notes: Dear Reader: Back Where I Belong is an album of songs that were written over the period between 1990 and 1991. The title reflects my feelings at having this opportunity to write, record, and perform my own material. The recording of this album has been made possible due to the contributions of the following people who have all given their individual and very special talents to this project, for which I would like to express my eternal thanks! (The CD then listed who played on it, and went on with the conventional liner notes)
- The 2003 reissue is pretty much identical to the original print. One of the ways to tell the difference is the name “Tony Martin” is in red on the 2003 version. Additionally, while coming out under the “Phantom” label, that word appears nowhere on the reissue.
- There were two singles released for the album. The first was “If There is a Heaven” (Polydor 863-057-2 GER), and the second was “Angel in the Bed” (Polydor 863-057-2 GER). The former has a track listing of “If there is a Heaven – Single version”, “If There is a Heaven – album version”, & “India”. Angel in the Bed has two tracks on it. “Angel In the Bed” & “If It Ain’t Worth Fighting For”.