- Symptom Of The Universe
- Black Sabbath
- Fairies Wear Boots
- War Pigs
- The Wizard
- Sweet Leaf
- Never Say Die
- Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath
- Iron Man/Children Of The Grave
- All songs by Osbourne, Iommi, Butler, Ward
- Ozzy Osbourne – Vocals
- Brad Gillis – Guitar
- Rudy Sarzo – Bass
- Tommy Aldridge – Drums
- Don Airey – Keyboards
- Produced & Engineered by Max Norman
- Recorded Live at the Ritz, New York Sep 26/27, 1982
- LP Jet ZX 2 38350 (US 1982)
- LP Jet JETDP 401 (UK 1982)
- LP Epic EPC 451124 1 (EUR 1982)
- CD CBS/Sony 30DP 5222 (JPN 1988)
- UK Castle CCSCD 296 (UK 1991)
- CD CBS ZK 38350 (US 1985)
- CD Jet/CBS – ZK-38350 (CAN 1992)
- CD Epic EK 67237 (US 1995)
- CD Epic EPC 481679 2 (EUR 1995)
- CD Soy EICP 781 (JPN 2007)
- This album known as “Talk of the Devil” outside of the US, as that is the proper idiom of “Speak of the Devil” there.
- The album of “Sabbath covers” was Ozzy’s idea, as he was contractually obligated to deliver this, and he didn’t want Randy’s name & work on an album called “Speak of the Devil”.
- Sweet Leaf does not appear on all versions. Some of the earliest prints of the album omitted this song due to “compact disc programming limitations”.
- Recorded live at the Ritz, New York, New York on September 26 & 27, 1982.
- The band had only a couple of days to rehearse and learn all these songs (it shows in places).
- In April 2002, this album was deleted from the Ozzy catalog and is no longer being made, except for some prints in Japan.
- This is the only official Ozzy Osbourne album that Brad Gillis appears on.
- When the album was released in 1995, it gained the “small cover art, giant Ozzy” motif. That cover can be seen below.
- The Talk of the Devil cover and the Speak of the Devil cover are extremely similar – in fact the only difference appears to be the difference in word between “Talk” & “Speak”.