- The Dark Half Hour
- God & the Law
- Hi Fi Life
- Angel in the Rain
- Beyond Aston
- Monmouth Nights
- First Day Back
- Everybody Loves Me
- Powder on the Moon
- Abandonded Gift
- Somebody’s Heart
- Elephant Man
- Writing credits are unknown, but the majority of this would have been written by Bill.
- Bill Ward – Vocals, Keyboards
- Keith Lynch – Guitar
- Paul Ill – Bass
- Ronnie Ciago – Drums
- Produced by Bill Ward
- This album was originally called “Remembering”.
- This album was written and recorded during the time that Bill’s second solo album, When the Bough Breaks, was lying (completed) unreleased in 1996 while Bill was pursuing a record contract. It lied dormant for awhile until 2002 due to Black Sabbath commitments.
- Bill is supposed to have written everything on this album.
- Bill is surprisingly NOT playing drums on the album, he’s singing only.
- Bill released a “web mix” of the song “The Dark Half Hour” on his website some years ago. It is still available.
- Bill also released Straws as a charity single. Details are available on Bill’s site.
- The order of songs has not been decided on (especially given how many years have passed), but when these notes were originally given to me, this was to be the track listing.
- It has been rumoured that Bill completed this album a few years ago, and has for some reason decided to shelve it.