- High Wire
- Dreams in the Dark
- Jade’s Song
- Winter’s Call
- Dancing on the Edge
- Streets Cry Freedom
- Hard Driver
- Rumblin’ Man
- Devil’s Stomp
- Ball & Chain
- All songs by Lee/Gillen/O’Neill except:
- High Wire + Ball & Chain by Lee/Gillen
- Jade’s Song by Lee
- Winter’s Call by Lee/Gillen/Gonzales
- Jake E. Lee – Guitar, Keyboards
- Ray Gillen – Vocals, Blues Harp
- Greg Chaisson – Bass
- Eric Singer – Drums
- Produced by Paul O’Neill & Badlands
- Engineered by James A. Ball
- Dave Nives – Reissue Producer (2001)
- Brad Wrolstad – Reissue Design (2001)
- Curt Evans – Reissue Design (2010)
- Derek Oliver – Reissue Producer (2010)
- Andy Pearce & Matt Wortham – 2010 Remastering
- LP Atlantic 7-81966-1 (US 1989)
- CD Atlantic 81966-2 (US 1989)
- CASS Atlantic 78-19664 (US 1989)
- LP Atlantic 781-966-1 (EUR 1989)
- CD Atlantic 781-966-2 (EUR 1989)
- CD Atlantic AMCY-3115 (JPN 1989)
- CD Atlantic AMCY-698 (JPN 1989)
- CD Koch KOC-CD-8276 (US 2001)
- CD Rock Candy CANDY071 (EUR 2010)
- Ball & Chain was not on every version of the album. It was on every CD issue, and some prints of the cassette. But on no vinyl copies.
- This band (at least on this album, anyway) has a very strong Black Sabbath connection, with two members (Ray Gillen & Eric Singer) having been in Black Sabbath, and a third having played with Ozzy.
- Jake E. Lee used to be the guitarist for a few years for Ozzy Osbourne.
- The band played War Pigs live quite a few times.
- The 2010 reissue was handled by the Rock Candy label in Europe, and was not released domestically in the US.
- The 2010 remastered by Andy Pearce & Matt Wortham. That team handled a lot of the 2009+ Black Sabbath remaster series of discs (or Pearce himself).
- Below is an image showing the original US Cassette tape cover image.