- Leaf Killers
- Accountable Beasts
- Katastrophic World
- First Day Back
- As it is in Heaven
- The Wall of Death
- Bill Ward: Vocals, Drums, Keyboards
- Keith Lynch: Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
- Paul Ill: Bass
- Ronnie Ciago: Drums / Percussion (Tracks 5 & 8)
- Walter Earl: Percussion
- Producer: Kevin Keller & Bill Ward
- Mastering: Stephen Marsh
- iTunes Aston Cross Music ???? (US 2015)
- The album is available NOW on iTunes. The price here in the US anyway is $9.99.
- I’m told the iTunes availability is NOT limited to the US.
- Availability on other digital formats (Amazon MP3 store, Google Play, etc) is at of this point unknown. I’ve already passed on the remarks that non Apple fans won’t be happy about that it is iTunes only. Don’t steal it. Go buy it.
- Availability on streaming places such as Spotify are unknown.
- I’m told there will eventually be a physical media release, but dates are unknown. I get the impression this is a digital exclusive for the time being. In other words, I wouldn’t hold your breath on that.
- There is a website for this release over at http://www.astoncrossmusic.com
- There is a small booklet that comes with the album on iTunes. In it, it talks about more info being available at the website above soon.
- The album is dedicated to Mark “Gopher” Jones, who died last year. I knew Gopher, when I first got involved with Bill, Gopher was my main contact point with Bill. Good man.
- Track 4 might stand for “Darkest Of The Horses“, as that is sung in the song.
- iTunes in the US lists the release date as “April 21st”. I’m told that is the date the album was submitted to iTunes. The proper release date is April 25, 2015, which is when it was first made public.