Disc 1 – “Live at Last”
- Tomorrow’s Dream
- Sweet Leaf
- Killing Yourself
- Children of the Grave
- War Pigs
- Wicked World
- Hand of Doom
- Hole in the Sky
- Symptom of the Universe
- Iron Man
- Black Sabbath
- Behind the Wall of Sleep
- Fairies Wear Boots
- All songs by Iommi, Butler, Osbourne, Ward
- Ozzy Osbourne – Vocals
- Tony Iommi – Guitar
- Geezer Butler – Bass
- Bill Ward – Drums
- 2002 Art Direction – M. Magarian Schmidt
- 2002 Booklet Notes – Bruce Pilato
- 2010 Project Coordinator – Steve Hammonds
- 2010 Product Management – Jon Richards
- 2010 Remastering by Andy Pearce
- 2010 Booklet Notes – Alexander Milas
- CD Sanctuary 84561-2 (US 2002 – Standard)
- CD Sanctuary 84562-2 (US 2002 – Limited Edition)
- CD Sanctuary SANDP138 (UK 2002 – Standard)
- CD Sanctuary SANDD138 (UK 2002 – Limited Edition)
- LP Earmark 41045 (UK 2002)
- CD Universal 2749907 (UK 2010)
- Disc 1 was originally released as “Live at Last” in 1980 (and again in 1996). It’s inclusion here in the “Past Lives” package is the first authorized release of that album by the band.
- Disc 1, Tracks 1-5 were recorded at the Hardrock in Manchester, England on Mar 11, 73
- Disc 1, Tracks 6-9 were recorded at the Rainbow Theatre in London, England on Mar 16, 73
- Disc 2, Tracks 1, 5-9 were recorded at the Olympia Theatre in Paris, France – Dec 20, 70
- Disc 2, Tracks 2-4 were recorded at the Asbury Park Convention Hall in Asbury Park, NJ – Aug 6, 75
- The working name for Past Lives was originally “Live in 75″.
- This was rumoured for awhile to contain a full professional, legal recording of the famed “Paris 1970″ bootleg, one of the more quality bootlegs out there by Black Sabbath. As noted above, some of the tracks are from Paris ’70, but not the entire gig is here.
- There are two versions of the original 2002 release. The standard version contains just the music in a conventional jewel case. The “Limited Edition” version also includes special Digipak packaging, a fold up poster, and a Black Sabbath guitar pick.
- The 2010 Deluxe Edition looks externally similar to the 2002 Deluxe Edition in that it has digipak packaging, but the booklet notes are all new over the 2002 original. The two discs were also remastered for the 2010 release. This release also does not have any of the “merch” from the 2002 “Limited Edition” either (the pick or the poster).
- First is the cover for the 2010 “Deluxe Edition” release of Past Lives. After that are various pictures from the insides of the 2002 & 2010 packaging.