- One More for the Road
- Master of the Moon
- The End of the World
- The Man Who Would Be King
- The Eyes
- Living the Lie
- I Am
- Death by Love
- In Dreams
- The Prisoner of Paradise (Japanese CD only)
- Lyrics & Melodies by Ronnie James Dio
- Ronnie James Dio – Vocals
- Craig Goldie – Guitars
- Jeff Pilson – Bass
- Simon Wright – Drums
- Scott Warren – Keyboards
- Produced by Ronnie James Dio
- Engineered by Wyn Davis
- Recorded & Mixed at Total Access, Redondo Beach, CA
- Mastered by Eddy Schreyer
- Illustrations by Marc Sasso
- CD Sanctuary 06076-8473-2R (US 2004)
- CD Steamhammer SPV 8569912 (EUR 2004)
- LP Steamhammer SPV 69911 (GER 2004)
- CD Victor VICP-62982 (JPN 2005)
- Recording started in January of 2004, although writing had been going on for some time before that.
- Was originally going to be Part 2 of 3 of a trilogy of Magica albums. Why that was dropped for this release is unknown.
- The studio album has Jeff Pilson on bass, but he had other commitments, and was replaced for the live dates by Rudy Sarzo.
- Some versions of the cover art have a red Dio logo. That version was used for pre-release promotional items, the final version has the more common “Blue” Dio logo. The red one, however, was also used as the Japanese CD cover art.
- The red & blue Dio logo covers are exactly the same, save for the difference in the color of the Dio logo.