2010 Deluxe Edition [ Amazon US | Amazon UK ]
2008 CD [ Amazon US ] | 2009 Vinyl [ Amazon US ] | 2011 Vinyl [ Amazon US ]
1996 CD [ Amazon US | Amazon UK ] | Original CD [ Amazon US | Amazon UK ]
MP3 [ Amazon US ] | Deluxe MP3 [ Amazon UK ] | iTunes (US)
- Neon Knights
- Children of the Sea
- Black Sabbath
- War Pigs
- Iron Man
- The Mob Rules
- Heaven & Hell
- The Sign of the Southern Cross/Heaven & Hell (Continued)
- Children of the Grave
- Butler / Iommi – Track 1
- Butler / Iommi / Dio – Track 2
- Butler / Iommi / Osbourne / Ward – Tracks 3,6,7,8,12,13,14
- Butler / Iommi / Dio / Ward – Track 4,10,11(2)
- Butler / Iommi / Dio – Track 5,9,11(1)
- Ronnie James Dio – Vocals (as Ronnie Dio on the original)
- Tony Iommi – Guitar
- Geezer Butler – Bass
- Vinny Appice – Drums (misspelled as Vinnie on original)
- Geoff Nicholls – Keyboards
- Produced by Tony Iommi & Geezer Butler
- Recorded live in Seattle, San Antonio, & Dallas
- Recorded with The Record Plant Mobile, L.A.
- Engineered by Lee De Carlo & Bill Freesh
- Mobile Crew: Bill Hutcheson, Jim Scott, Scott Stogel
- Mixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Original CD mix by Lee De Carlo & Bill Freesh
- 1996 Remaster by Ray Staff @ Whitfield St Studios
- 1996 Design, booklet notes, and sleeves by Hugh Gilmour
- 2008 Remaster by Dan Hersch @ Digiprep
- 2008 Project Manager: Mason Williams
- 2008 Product Manager: Liz Erman
- 2008 Art Direction: Masaki Koike
- 2008 Design: Greg Allen
- 2010 Remaster by Andy Pearce
- 2010 Project Manager: Steve Hammonds
- 2010 Product Management: Jon Richards
- 2010 Art Direction & Design: Hugh Gilmour
- 2010 Sleeve notes by Steffan Chirazi
- LP Warner 23742-1 (US 1982)
- CASS Warner 23742-4 (US 1982)
- LP Vertigo 6650-009 (NETH 1983)
- LP Vertigo 6302-202 (GER 1983)
- LP Vertigo SAB-10, 6650-009 (UK 1983)
- CD Vertigo 826-881-2 (GER 1983)
- CD Warner Bros 23742-2 (US 198?)
- CD Teichiku TECW-35189 (JPN 1996)
- CD Essential ESM-CD333 (UK 1996)
- CD Sanctuary SMRCD074 (EUR 2004)
- CD Rhino R2-460156 (US 2008 – Rules of Hell)
- CD Rhino R2-460156-C (US 2008 – Individual Release)
- LP Rhino 295855? (US 2009)
- CD Universal 2733929 (UK 2010 – Deluxe)
- CD Vertigo UICY-94476/77 (JPN 2010)
- LP Rhino ?? (US 2011)
- CD Universal UICY-25128 (JPN 2011)
- The original 80′s US CD version had 2 discs in 2 Jewel Cases. The extra space allowed for the inclusion of War Pigs from the vinyl version, which is not on the original Vertigo print.
- The 1996 Castle Remaster of the CD is on a single disc, and does have all the tracks, but the in-between song banter of Ronnie is cut almost to zero, and Fluff is drastically cut off.
- The 2008 & 2010 remasters have all of the cut of stuff restored.
- Ronnie James Dio is listed as Ronnie Dio on the credits.
- Vinny Appice was spelled Vinnie Appice on the credits.
- Both Ronnie & Vinny are not listed as full members of the band. The band had already split up by this time this was released.
- Track 4 was later re-released on 2007′s “The Dio Years” greatest hits album in a remastered form.
- Geezer Butler has referred to this album a few times in interviews as “Live in the Studio Evil”, a reference to a lot of the overdubs on it.
- The artwork was meant to signify several Black Sabbath song titles visually. They are: Paranoid, Voodoo, Heaven & Hell, Neon Knights, N.I.B., Iron Man, War Pigs, Children of the Sea, & Mob Rules.
- This image is the cover art for the 2010 Deluxe Edition.
- The following images are the back cover art. The first is the vinyl original, then the CD back covers for the 1996 Castle version, the 2008 Rhino/Warner version, and the 2010 Deluxe Edition.
- These next two images are what was inside the vinyl gatefold for the album’s original release back in 1982.
- Finally, there’s this image, which is a small picture of the CD longbox from the 80′s when this kind of packaging was the style.